- Ritu Varma shattering fashion stereotypes
- Adani Group to invest Rs 75,000 crore in MP, Pranav Adani sees infinite possibilities for growth
- Student Ends Life After Missing Exam
- Foundation Laying Ceremony Held for construction of BT roads in Visakha East Constituency
- Thrilling Results from BoxingBay Fight Nightshy
- Daily Forex Rates (01-03-2024)
- Google Acquires Photomath, Math Problem Solver at Your Fingertips
- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
- Scholarships For Students
National Investigation Agency searches 7 locations across India in terror probe
In a major action against the Islamic State (IS) modules, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday carried out searches at seven locations across the country, including one in Delhi.
New Delhi: In a major action against the Islamic State (IS) modules, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday carried out searches at seven locations across the country, including one in Delhi.
An NIA source said that the multiple agency sleuths are carrying out searches at seven locations in Delhi, Karnataka and Kerala.
In Delhi, the searches are being carried out in the Jafrabad area.
He said that the NIA team is searching two locations in Bengaluru.
The source further said that the agency sleuths are also carrying out searches at four locations in Kerala's Kochi and Kunoor.
The source said that the premises of the people being searched belong to educated people, who have been allegedly radicalised by the IS groups.
"The people whose premises are being searched can be arrested after their questioning," the source added.
The source, however, refused to share more details.