- Meta Verified badge arrives to India, starts from Rs 699
- 20 bogies of goods train derail in Assam; no casualty
- Karnataka High Court dismisses gynaecologist's plea to quash FIR
- Worm genetics reveals key pathways for sleep regulation: Study
- Cancel interim protection to Sameer Wankhede: CBI to Bombay High Court
- India, US discuss high-tech joint production ahead of PM Modi's visit
- India gets 57% below-average rains in first week of June
- President Murmu reaches Serbia on 3-day state visit
- Kharif crops' MSP rise in line with govt's many decisions for farmers' help: PM Modi
- Charge sheet against Brij Bhushan by June 15, WFI elections by June 30: Anurag Thakur
Partially cloudy sky, light rain likely in Delhi
The national capital will witness a partially cloudy sky with the possibility of light rain on Saturday, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) has forecasted.
New Delhi: The national capital will witness a partially cloudy sky with the possibility of light rain on Saturday, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) has forecasted.
The maximum temperature is likely to be 35 degrees Celsius.
The IMD has predicted light showers from August 29 till August 31, which will give respite from the heat and humidity.
On Friday, the maximum temperature in Delhi was recorded at 36 degrees Celsius, two notches below the normal.
For the 24 hours ending at 8.30 a.m. on Saturday, the minimum temperature was recorded at 27 degrees Celsius, one notch below normal.
Meanwhile, Delhi's air quality was in the moderate category with air quality index (AQI) 174 at 9 a.m. on Saturday, according to the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB).
An AQI between zero and 50 is considered good, 51 and 100 satisfactory, 101 and 200 moderate, 201 and 300 poor, 301 and 400 very poor, and 401 and 500 severe.