- Imansa family express gratitude to Prathipati Pulla Rao
- Naidu, Sharmila lambast YSRCP for ‘humiliating’ cricketer Vihari
- TSRTC makes arrangements for Intermediate exams
- Birds of different feathers flock to avian island at Neknampur Lake
- All set for Inter exams from today
- Untold Stories of our Temples-3: Oh man! Govt apathy dogs God’s abode
- TDP chief may address public meet in Nellore on March 2
- INDIA bloc conceded defeat: Modi
- Guntur: Students told to focus on research
- Rahul’s Cambridge visit for lectures in poll season raises many eyebrows
West Uttar Pradesh regional filmmaker shot dead
A regional film producer, director and actor was shot dead in Jimana village of Baghpat district Monday morning, police said.
Baghpat (UP): A regional film producer, director and actor was shot dead in Jimana village of Baghpat district Monday morning, police said.
Seventy-year-old film personality Sansar Singh was on his way to his village tubewell under Ramala police station area when he was shot dead, said Superintendent of Police Shailesh Kumar Pandey.
The assailant has been identified as Jivana of Sagar, the SP said, adding the nephew of the deceased had killed the assailant's father about 20 years ago and today's incident appears to be a fallout of the rivalry between the two families.
Sansar Singh has been associated with films like 'Dhakad Chhora', 'Kisan', 'Bhagwan' and other films made in the western Uttar Pradesh.