- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Dancing CEO Throws Happy Work Place Challenge to Prominent Entrepreneurs; Check Out
Welspun CEO Dipali Goenka challenged business tycoons Anand Mahindra, Gautam Adani and Kiran Mazumdar Shaw on Twitter.
Dipali Goenka, the CEO & Joint Managing Director of Welspun India, was seen dancing in the office along with her employees.
The 50-year-old Goenka danced to the tune of the remixed version of the song 'Muqabla' from Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor-starrer Street Dancer 3D.
This video clip went viral with many praised her attempt.
In this video, we can see her fellow employees imitating her dance steps and enjoying the moment to the core.
Later Dipali shared the video on Twitter and challenged business tycoons Anand Mahindra, Gautam Adani and Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, along with a comment: "This is my #WorkPlaceHappy. What's yours?"
Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani while replying to Dipali said that a happy workplace inspires us to see a larger purpose in life and add incredible value to society.
He also shared a similar office scene from Adani.
I totally agree. A happy workplace inspires us to see a larger purpose in life and add incredible value to society. Here's sharing a similar office scene at Adani.https://t.co/47ymDfofNi— Gautam Adani (@gautam_adani) February 19, 2020
"Rare to see a CEO dance and have fun in an office setting. That's the way to create a happy culture," Harsh Goenka, Chairman – RPG Enterprises shared on Twitter.
Dipali Goenka is a Psychology graduate, and from the Harvard Business School, she did her Owner/President Management Program. She got trained in Kathak of the "Jaipur Gharana".
Welspun India is a Mumbai based textile company. In Asia, it is the largest and the second-largest Terry Towel producer in the world.