- 'PS-2' now free to watch on Amazon Prime Video
- Haryana BJP MP Joins Anil Vij In Tweeting Support For Vinesh Phogat, Sakshi Malik, and Bajrang Punia
- Rapo’s tweet makes fans elate
- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
Toyota Kirloskar Motor registered 12% growth last month
In the month of February 2017, Toyota Kirloskar Motor registered a 12 percent growth in its domestic sales when compared to its sale in February 2016. TKM sold a total of 11,543 units in the domestic market and exported 570 units of the Etios series in February 2017.
In the month of February 2017, Toyota Kirloskar Motor registered a 12 percent growth in its domestic sales when compared to its sale in February 2016. TKM sold a total of 11,543 units in the domestic market and exported 570 units of the Etios series in February 2017. The company had sold 10,312 units in the domestic market and exported 903 units of Etios series in February 2016.
Commenting on the monthly sales, N Raja, Director and Sr Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “We clocked a 12 percent growth in sales in February 2017 when compared to the sales in the corresponding month last year. Both the new Fortuner and Innova Crysta have been performing consistently, attributing to TKM’s domestic growth.
The Fortuner which captures more than 70 percent segment share in the SUV segment, has sold 2027 units in February making it the highest ever sales for Fortuner in a month ever since its launch in India in 2009. The new Fortuner has sold over 8200 units in the last four months.
The Innova Crysta has also maintained its growth trajectory selling over 67,500 units since its launch last year. We are very happy with the way our customers have appreciated both the new Fortuner and the Innova Crysta.
We launched the new Prius and the new Camry Hybrid last month. The Camry hybrid which is the first and the only strong hybrid to be manufactured in India, has always been very well received by our customers and we are confident that our customers will appreciate the new Camry Hybrid as well.
We are actively working to promote strong hybrid technology and other environment friendly vehicles based on our stance that environment friendly vehicles can have a positive impact on the environment only if they are used widely,” continued N Raja.