- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
- 'DJ Tillu' Fame Praneeth Reddy Says, ‘I Want To Hold A Versatile ‘Tag’, Rather Than Being The Lead Actor
- AP Weather update: Heatwave predicted in several mandals today and evening
- NTR's centenary as 'Telugu Heritage Day' in America
- Chandrababu, Balayya tribute to NTR
Bright future ahead in IT for commerce, management students
Information technology should be connected to few divisions of the industry to face the changes in the industrial sector effectively and for better administration and management, said Core Global head Parimi Ramshankar.
Vijayawada: Information technology should be connected to few divisions of the industry to face the changes in the industrial sector effectively and for better administration and management, said Core Global head Parimi Ramshankar.
He was the chief guest at a seminar held at Siddhartha Arts and Science College on ‘Importance of IT in Industrial Sector’ on the college premises on Friday. The programme was organised by the college MBA department. Ramshankar said students pursuing Management and Commerce would have bright future in Information and Technology sector. There was a wide scope of job opportunities and the students should catch the right chance.
He explained the importance of SAP, ERP solutions software in the field of IT with examples, and said students should update their knowledge on these software to get better jobs. The college dean Dr Rajesh Jampa, principal Dr M Ramesh, lecturers, staff and others were present.