- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Edupayala jatara begins on a colourful note
MLA Jagga Reddy presents gold crown worth Rs 30 lakh Government whip and Sangareddy legislator Turpu Jayaprakash Reddy alias Jagga Reddy presented...
MLA Jagga Reddy presents gold crown worth Rs 30 lakh Government whip and Sangareddy legislator Turpu Jayaprakash Reddy alias Jagga Reddy presented gold crown and a necklace worth Rs 30 lakh to the deity Edupayala Vana Durga Bhavani Mata on Sunday to mark the inauguration of a three-day jatara at Nagsanpalli in Papannapeta mandal on Sunday. He and his family members were welcomed by the temple priests. He performed special pujas and inquired about the arrangements made for devotees. Speaking to media persons, the MLA said that he sought the Goddess to ensure prosperity for farmers and people in state. Explaining the historical importance of the temple, former MLA Sashidar Reddy said seven rivulets converged at the site 200 years ago. He added Minister for Heavy Industries J Geeta Reddy released Rs 1.5 crore to renovate bath ghats, and rest house with an outlay of Rs 1.5 crore, road construction with Rs 4.6 crore and set up of electricity sub-station would be taken up in the village soon. Executive Officer Venkat Kishan Rao, temple chairman Pabbati Prabhakar Reddy, YSRCP leader Subash Chandar, Collector A Dinakar Babu also visited the temple and had Goddess darshan.