- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
YSRCP's fight from today
Hyderabad : After the TDP , BJP and Left parties, the YSR Congress party will launch indefinite hunger strike from Tuesday, in protest against the...
Hyderabad : After the TDP , BJP and Left parties, the YSR Congress party will launch indefinite hunger strike from Tuesday, in protest against the hike in power tariff and the anti-people policies of the Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy's government . The party's Political Affairs Committee (PAC) headed by honorary President YS Vijayamma held a meeting here on Monday and decided to intensify stir against power crisis. Addressing the press here, party senior leader K Ramakrishna said Vijayamma along with the party MLAs and MLCs will sit on indefinite fast at New MLAs quarters in the city. As part of continuous agitation, Ramakrishna said the party will hold dharnas at all Assembly constituency headquarters on April 3 , people's ballot from April 5 to April 14 and on April 9, the party will observe state bandh.