- VPA inks pact with AP Greening and Beautification Corp
- An Open Letter to Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Bhadrachalam: Woman head constable washed away in drain
- Nalgonda: Rigorous 5-hr search by Anti Corruption Bureau at Tehsildar’s office
- AP providing quality healthcare to all the needy: IT Minister
- Khammam: Honouring Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s legacy
- Enriching her literary experiences
- Suryapet: Conspiracy to delay Yadadri power plant, alleges Guntakandla Jagadish Reddy
- Khammam: KTR lays foundation stone for palm oil factory
- Kishan slams KCR for skipping PM’s programmes
Governor's speech full of flip-flops: Naidu
Eluru: Leader of the Opposition N Chandrababu Naidu described Governor ESL Narasimhan's address to the Legislature as 'false one, directionless, and...
Eluru: Leader of the Opposition N Chandrababu Naidu described Governor ESL Narasimhan's address to the Legislature as 'false one, directionless, and last one for the Congress government'.A The TD chief, who was in West Godavari district as part of his 'Vastunna Mee Kosam' walkathon, addressed the media on Wednesday. Reacting to the queries on the Governor's speech, Naidu stated that the Kiran Reddy led government made the Governor to read out false claims about its performance and development in the State.A 'Andhra Pradesh has fallen to 11th position in development in the country and the Congress party has taken the State to an all time low in all fields. The State, which had Rs 50,000 crore of debts during TDP regime, now has Rs 1,73,000 crore debts due to the corruption-ridden ruling party, he lamented. Law and order situation deteriorated in the State and Hyderabad has become a safe zone for terrorists as an inexperienced person like Kiran Reddy was heading the government, he added. Coming down heavily on TRS for its proposal to move no-confidence motion, Naidu said, "The TRS has proposed the move for gaining political mileage and publicity and not to benefit the people. We clearly know when to move no-confidence motion and we have our own strategy. TDP has no need to support the party, which has purchased MLAs by paying huge sums of money in suitcases.''