- Rajnath condoles loss of lives in Lucknow house collapse
- Eutelsat and OneWeb merge to form world's first GEO-LEO Satellite space connectivity firm - Bharti Enterprises
- Delay in UP cabinet reshuffle puts question mark on fate of Rajbhar, Chauhan
- 52 dead, 50 injured in 'suicide' blast near Balochistan mosque
- Kakani Govardhan Reddy accused TDP of telling lies in Skill Development case
- Eshwar Khandre – DK Shivakumar meet, discuss on Godavari, Mehkar and Kalyana Karnataka projects
- Cauvery bandh: K’taka is totally peaceful, says DyCM Shivakumar
- Asian Games: Aishwary Tomar wins silver for India in Men's 50m Rifle 3-position
- Over 16,000 children displaced following Libya floods: Unicef
- Last 9 years have seen decisive decision-making, vibrant democracy at work, says Shah
‘Naidu shedding crocodile tears’
Hyderabad: A day after TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu wrote a letter to Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh seeking his intervention in safeguarding...
Hyderabad: A day after TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu wrote a letter to Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh seeking his intervention in safeguarding the interests of Seemandhra people following the division of state, YSRC Party said that Naidu was enacting a new political drama and was shedding crocodile tears. Party official spokesperson Vasireddy Padma said Naidu’s latest letter to the Prime Minister was the result of his fear of being subjected to the Seemandhra people’s anger over the division.
“Like a killer shedding tears over the body of a person killed by him, Naidu was shedding crocodile tears over the concerns of the Seemandhra people after allowing the division of the state through his letter in favour of Telangana,” she said, adding Naidu’s action has exposed his true colours as a real opportunist. Naidu stabbed NTR then and the people now, she added.
By writing to Pranab Mukherjee in 2008 along with TDP’s resolution in favour of Telangana and asking the Centre to convene an all-party meeting in 2012 on the issue, Naidu gave a blank paper to the Centre to create Telangana, she said, adding Naidu has been changing his colours like a chameleon on the T issue.