- Visakhapatnam: Brahmin associations protest against Mahasena Rajesh
- Air Force plane hovers over Begumpet Airport amid tech glitch
- Cops bust fingerprint cloning racket; 2 GHMC sanitation supervisors held
- Greens gear up to roll out drive for upkeep of trees across city
- Vijayawada: Sunitha read out script of N Chandrababu Naidu, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
- India to see warmer start to summer this year: IMD
- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
- Tirupati: Pilot slams BJP-led NDA for depriving AP of Special Status
Pawan Kalyan joining TDP?
Power Star Pawan Kalyan Joining TDP?, Pawan Meets Balayya, Pawan Kalyan's Political Entry. Power Star Pawan Kalyan's entry into politics may not have been formally announced. That hasn't stopped rumour mongers from creating a buzz.
Power Star Pawan Kalyan's entry into politics may not have been formally announced. That hasn't stopped rumour mongers from creating a buzz. The latest doing the rounds in filmnagar circles is that Pawan is all set to join TDP much to the disgust of his Congress loyalist brother Chiranjeevi. And the person who will make this happen is none other than Balakrishna.
The reason for this speculation is the meeting between Pawan and Balayya. The rumour is so strong that many districts have already put up huge hoardings showing Pawan as a TDP man. Interestingly, Pawan's fans and political fraternity is not surprised one bit. Everyone knows that Pawan and his brother Chiranjeevi is not on good terms ever since Chiranjeevi decided to merge his party with Congress for want of power. Besides, Chiranjeevi's absence at Atharintiki Daredi music launch too added fuel to speculation.