- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
- Hostages require regular medical care, says Hostages and Missing Families Forum
- Rupee edges up as more foreign funds flow into stocks
- Telangana New CM Revanth Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Live Updates
- Delhi court grants bail to an accused in 2020 riots case
- Wedding season expected to boost vehicle sales: FADA
- Q-Line Biotech (POCT Group) establishes medical equipment manufacturing unit in Lucknow
State BJP condemns Patna attack
State BJP Condemns Patna Attack, Bhartiya Janata Party, Narendra Modi’s Raally. The state unit of Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) strongly condemned bomb attack on its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s rally in Patna on Sunday in which over five people were killed and more than 80 injured.
The state unit of Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) strongly condemned bomb attack on its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s rally in Patna on Sunday in which over five people were killed and more than 80 injured.
In a press statement issued on Sunday, party state president, G Kishan Reddy observed that attack was premeditated and aimed at eliminating Modi. There was a clear security lapse on the part of both the State and Central governments around Gandhi Maidan.
The fact that an unexploded bomb was diffused right under the stage where all the national leaders of the BJP were seated makes it clear that there was a larger conspiracy. BJP demands a thorough investigation into the matter, he said. Meanwhile, condemning the attack, the city BJP unit staged a protest near Amberpet and burnt an effigy of UPA government.