- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
TDP flayed for neglecting SC, STs
TDP Flayed for Neglecting SC, STs. CPI AP Secretary and former MLA K Ramakrishna on Friday expressed displeasure over the State government’s negligence towards SC, ST and BC Sub-Plan funds.
Hyderabad: CPI AP Secretary and former MLA K Ramakrishna on Friday expressed displeasure over the State government’s negligence towards SC, ST and BC Sub-Plan funds. In a letter to CM N Chandrababu Naidu here, Ramakrishna alleged that the TDP government failed to allot funds on the basis of population. The government is unmindful of their growth and deliberately failed to release funds based on population, he charged.
He demanded the government to take immediate measures to allot funds to provide fruits of development to them. “Though the Bill aims to provide financial assistance to three communities, the government is neglecting to allot funds and spend them. Chief Minister should immediately call for a meeting with officials concerned and initiate measures to spend the rest of funds before they get lapsed,” he said.