- Time to have a taste for food tourism
- Trudeau complicates West’s efforts to rein in China
- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh allegations on ‘plot to end Chandrababu Naidu in jail’ create ripples
- AP assembly session: Three more MLAs suspended from the assembly
- Canadian Cabinet Ministers Condemn Hate Video Targeting Hindus Of Indian Origin
- ACB court extends Chandrababu's remand till September 24
- NCP Turmoil Continues: Ajit Pawar Faction Files Disqualification Petition Against Sharad Pawar Supporters
- Politicos should imbibe true spirit of science
- Vijayawada: YSRCP MLAs made provocative comments in House, alleges Atchanna
- AP legislative council sessions begin on second day, TDP raises concerns
Heritage store in Tirumala, YSRCP sees red
Heritage Store In Tirumala, YSRCP Sees Red. According to government rules, only Vijaya Dairy can have its store on Tirumala Hills.
According to government rules, only Vijaya Dairy can have its store on Tirumala Hills. However, recently, a heritage milk parlour too has opened up there. This has created a row. It's worth mentioning here that Heritage is owned by Chandrababu's family member.