- Flipkart Big Saving Days sale starts on June 10: Deals on iPhone 13, Poco X5 and more
- Shakambari Utsavalu will begin on July 1st at the Durga Temple
- Fire breaks out in Khammam Agricultural Market
- TS Haritotsava from June 19
- IN undertakes twin carrier CBG ops in Arabian Sea
- Amit Shah to Visit Tamil Nadu on Sunday
- Bonalu festival showcases Telangana's rich culture: Minister
- BJP state vice president appeals to authorities to put off school reopening date
- Telangana: Women beat up fake Swami in Thorrur
- YSRCP Govt Neck deep in Scams-J P Nadda
Loans To Poor Brahmins Through Coop Society
Loans would be given to the eligible poor Brahmins in the State, said Chairman of Brahmin Welfare Corporation Vemuri Anand Surya here on Saturday.
Visakhapatnam: Loans would be given to the eligible poor Brahmins in the State, said Chairman of Brahmin Welfare Corporation Vemuri Anand Surya here on Saturday.
Minister Ch Ayyanna Patrudu inaugurated the corporation’s cooperative credit society office here on Saturday.
Speaking on the occasion, Ayyanna Pathrudu said Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has been giving top priority to Brahmins.
As per his assurance, he sanctioned 210 crore for the corporation, he added.
Later, Anand Surya said loans would be provided to the eligible persons at 50 per cent subsidy.
He said for the welfare of Brahmins, the State government has launched several schemes.
Around 50,000 Brahmins got the benefit from the corporation, he added.
Visakhapatnam North MLA P Vishnu Kumar Raju, Director of Brahmin Corporation Bhanu Murthy and CEO Akella Suryanarayana Murty were present.