- Chandrababu to visit Nellore today, to address a public meeting
- Visakhapatnam: Brahmin associations protest against Mahasena Rajesh
- Air Force plane hovers over Begumpet Airport amid tech glitch
- Cops bust fingerprint cloning racket; 2 GHMC sanitation supervisors held
- Greens gear up to roll out drive for upkeep of trees across city
- Vijayawada: Sunitha read out script of N Chandrababu Naidu, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
- India to see warmer start to summer this year: IMD
- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
Revenue services provided at doorstep: Collector
District Collector S Satyanarayana appreciated the villagers of Lakshmipuram for extending their coordination for early completion of Revenue Bhavan at the village.
Kurnool: District Collector S Satyanarayana appreciated the villagers of Lakshmipuram for extending their coordination for early completion of Revenue Bhavan at the village.
The Collector inaugurated the newly constructed Revenue Bhavan at Lakshmipuram village in Kallur mandal on Monday. Revenue Divisional Officer Hussain Saheb and former Zilla Parishad Chairman Akepogu Venkataswamy have accompanied the Collector.
Later addressing a meeting, the Collector has said that the state government implemented several reforms in the Revenue department. One can easily avail birth certificates, death certificates etc from the department without problems, he added.
Even a person could easily access his land particulars through online as they have been uploaded in web land portal. After verifying the land particulars if any discrepancies are noted, then they can get it solved from Mee Seva centres, the Collector stated.
On the occasion, village sarpanch Viswanath urged the Collector for allocation of house sites to all sections of people and construction of a bridge across Handri-Neeva. Responding to his plea, the Collector assured of doing justice depending upon the feasibility.
He further said that he would strive for road connectivity to Pedda Kottala and Salkapuram villages. Kallur mandal Tahsildar Narendranath Reddy, Kurnool Urban Development Authority director Chinna Marenna, Lakshmipuram villagers and others were present.