- Congress will win 12-13 Lok Sabha seats in MP: Kamal Nath
- Income Tax Dept allows trusts to rectify their error over Form 10B/10BB till March 31
- Paritala Sriram expresses intention of contesting from Dharmavaram
- Some states slowing capex to maintain fiscal discipline: Bank of Baroda report
- Devineni Avinash distributes pension to 35 people through Devineni Trust
- PM launches projects worth over Rs 19K cr in Odisha
- Madurai MP calls Vastu Pooja at AIIMS site 'publicity stunt'
- Ready to fight Zuckerburg anywhere, anytime with any rules: Musk
- Nothing Unveils CMF Buds and Neckband Pro Under Rs 3,000
- RBI bars JM Financial from giving loans against shares, debentures
Real-Time Governance functioning impresses Governor
With the Real-Time Governance (RTG) in place, AP can easily achieve 15 per cent growth soon, observed Governor E S L Narasimhan, during his visit to the Secretariat at Velagapudi on Monday. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu gave comprehensive presentation about the initiatives taken up in RTG.
Amaravati: With the Real-Time Governance (RTG) in place, AP can easily achieve 15 per cent growth soon, observed Governor E S L Narasimhan, during his visit to the Secretariat at Velagapudi on Monday. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu gave comprehensive presentation about the initiatives taken up in RTG.
Narasimhan visited the RTG centre at the Secretariat along with his wife Vimala Narasimhan. Chandrabbau Naidu gave a detailed presentation on the virtual infrastructure. He demonstrated how data is being collected, registered, monitored and integrated into one single platform, e-Pragati.
Naidu explained the infrastructure and operations of the RTG wing, including the strategy room, district centres and the 30 subject-matter specialists.
He said that the Praja Sadhikara Survey with Aadhaar authenticated data, ROMS with sustainable development goals and the real time status of the state’s GVA and GSDP and the CORE dashboard with information about water levels, humidity, rainfall and other climatic conditions are all working in synchronisation.
Chief Minister also explained about the Central Financial Management System, CCTV surveillance and analytics, virtual classrooms, Bhudhaar, Locked House Management System, drones and the delivery of benefits of social welfare schemes to the rightful beneficiaries.
The RTGS Centre tracks the popular trending opinions in the media, analyses the prevalent sentiment on social media and the overall satisfaction levels of the people through phone calls and surveys, Chandrababu Naidu explained to the Governor.
“This is a new experiment, and I want to bring the best and latest technologies to integrate with knowledge. We have stabilised a 11 per cent growth rate, and aim for 15 per cent growth rate,” he said.