- Shri Ram Anubhav Kendra to come up in Ayodhya
- Calcutta High Court orders interim stay on probe against BJP legislators in National Anthem insult case
- Dunzo fails to pay Nov salaries to its present employees: Report
- Indonesia's Ibu volcano erupts, ash up to 1,200m
- 'Why was treatment denied to 14-yr-old cancer patient?' Delhi Minister to Chief Secy
- Three students missing in Tirumala found in Kamareddy
- 11 Ministers on the way Telangana Assembly
- Bhatti Vikramarka reacts on Chief Minister post
- Atchannaidu extends greetings to Telangana CM Revanth Reddy
- Restrictions and barricades lifted from Pragathi Bhavan
TDP will quit NDA soon: Kesineni
MP Kesineni Srinivas (Nani) said that the Telugu Desam Party would come out of the NDAled by the BJP soon.
Vijayawada: MP Kesineni Srinivas (Nani) said that the Telugu Desam Party would come out of the NDAled by the BJP soon.
He distributed tractors to farmers at his office here on Saturday. On the occasion, he said that TDP supreme and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu took a firm decision by withdrawing ministers from the Union Cabinet.
He flayed the YSR Congress for playing double game with the Centre to protect its own interests. The YSR Congress was cheating people in the name of resignations and special category status, the MP said. The TDP has been fighting for the implementation of
AP Reorganisation Act as our right.
The people would know the facts he said and asked them to teach a fitting lesson to those who play games to protect their own interests. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has been working hard for development of the State. People also believed his track record and he is the only leader who has been working for developing the state. Several local leaders of TDP were also present.
In another programme, TDP senior leader and MLC YB Rajendra Prasad also reacted strongly against the BJP government for protecting YS Jaganmohan Reddy from his corruption cases.
He said that the Congress cheated people then and now BJP is also doing the same
He criticised the Opposition leader YS Jaganmohan Reddy for using politics to get protection from the CBI and other investigating agencies. The Centre has been protecting Jaganmohan Reddy, he alleged.