- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
- See How Amazon Delivers Customer Orders at 4,500 feet above sea level in Indian Himalayas
- Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2024: Wishes, images, messages to share
Women should achieve financial freedom: ONGC offshore GM
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) offshore GM Arumugam said that women should achieve financial freedom. He was the chief guest and distributed sewing machines to the poor women at the Kakinada office here on Thursday.
Kakinada: ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) offshore GM Arumugam said that women should achieve financial freedom. He was the chief guest and distributed sewing machines to the poor women at the Kakinada office here on Thursday.
Addressing the beneficiaries, Arumugam said that they should utilise their training skills to become skilful tailors. He exuded confidence that all these trained women would get good income by using these sewing machines.
He appreciated the Odalarevu ONGC staff for conducting welfare programmes for the rural poor. ONGC officials Namit Sharma, Surface Manager Prabhuji, V Rajan, BKVR Rao, Peela Rajesh and tahsildar Satyavathi participated in the programme.