- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Civic chief orders demolition of old buildings
The Municipal Corporation Commissioner, Sumit Kumar has directed the staff of Anganwadi centres, to supply nutritious food to the children as well as to the pregnant women in the city
Rajamahendravaram: The Municipal Corporation Commissioner, Sumit Kumar has directed the staff of Anganwadi centres, to supply nutritious food to the children as well as to the pregnant women in the city.
He inspected Anganwadi centre in 18th division here on Tuesday.He asked the Anganwadi centre assistant Durgamma to conduct a survey with Asha workers to know their details and also supply nutritious food to them.
Later, the Commissioner has reviewed about the century-old buildings in the city with the officials had informed that about 100 old buildings in dilapidated condition were identified in Danavaipeta, Aryapuram, T Nagar, Innispeta, Gunduvari street, Tummalava etc.
He directed the building owners to demolish the buildings, immediately. Otherwise, the corporation staff would demolish the buildings and collect the demolition expenditure from the respective building owners, he added.
The commissioner also inspected Vellankivari street, Godivari street, Kothapallivari street, Uramvaris street, Ramalayam street and Guttulavari street in 18th division along with officials.