- SC directed to present joint arguments on the Delhi Service Bill petition filed by the Kejriwal government
- Police seized ganja worth Rs.93 lakhs
- Chandigarh Smart City gets best UT award
- Contemplating the creation of district-wise water bodies atlas: Minister NS Boseraju
- ISSHP World Congress 2023: Pragnya to tackle Pre-eclampsia and Elevate Maternal Health Awareness
- CBI files FIR against Indore firm in Rs 15.52 cr loan fraud case
- How new-age edutech platforms enabling outcome-based education
- Congress has no warranty but is giving guarantees in Telangana: Minister KTR
- Turned producer to tell stories that evoke emotions, leave impact: Alia Bhatt
- Amul expects no price hike after timely monsoon in Gujarat, says chief Jayen S Mehta
Fans irate as ‘Power Star’ reluctant to meet them
Fans of cine hero and Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan, disappointed when the security staff prevented them to meet their favourite hero here on Wednesday
Akiveedu: Fans of cine hero and Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan, disappointed when the security staff prevented them to meet their favourite hero here on Wednesday.
The women fans squatted on the road in front of a private function hall where he was staying. They literally stormed the function hall in scorching sun and turned angry when they were denied admission.
A mild tension prevailed when the security had difficult time in controlling the fans who made a vain bid to meet Pawan Kalyan.
The visiting hero’s security personnel told the fans that the former would not meet anybody as he was taking rest after his leg strained when he slipped last evening.
The fans were not a position to listen to the security and almost gatecrashed. However, the security personnel succeeded to stop the fans from entering into the premises.
The fans were also came to know from the personal staff of the ‘Power Star’ that he would finalise the tour programme soon.
The Jana Sena Party cadres were also ignorant of the schedule though it was already two days since the actor entered the district.