- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
Health camp to mark Mahesh’s birthday
On the occasion of cine hero G Mahesh Babu birthday, Mahesh Babu in association with Andhra Hospitals organised mega multispecialty health camp at Burripalem on Thursday
Vijayawada: On the occasion of cine hero G Mahesh Babu birthday, Mahesh Babu in association with Andhra Hospitals organised mega multispecialty health camp at Burripalem on Thursday.
The health camp was led by Andhra Hospitals. All specialities including medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology, cardiology and orthopaedics were covered.
An awareness session was also conducted on common health problems. All specialty consultations and investigations were done apart from distribution of medicines to all patients, according to Dr PV Rama Rao, chief of Children’s services and director of Andhra Hospital.
He said that this was the eighteenth health camp so far in this village. He said that Mahesh Babu and Andhra Hospitals aim to develop this village as model health village in the state.
Dr Lakshmi Prasanna, Dr Syed Mudassir, Dr Kiran, Dr Hema, and Dr Ramesh along with paramedical staff, lab technicians and pharmacists took part in the camp.