- Hyderabad: Kishan lashes out at KCR
- Schedule for EAMCET counselling released
- Vijayawada: PM Narendra Modi government failed on all fronts in last nine years, claims Congress MP N Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Eluru: AP JAC regional meet evokes huge response
- New Delhi: CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy stresses on importance of infra
- Kadapa: Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy owes answer in Viveka case, says CPI state secretary K Ramakrishna
- Visakhapatnam: Mugger crocodile hatchlings, a new attraction at zoo
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme gets good response in Srikakulam
- Srikakulam: ‘State government suppressing employees’
- Visakhapatnam: Empowering women in G20 countries and beyond
Anti-ragging awareness session held at Sri YN College in Narsapur
Dr CS Rao PG Centre of Sri YN College here organised an antiragging awareness programme for all the final year postgraduate students on Tuesday
Narsapur: Dr CS Rao PG Centre of Sri YN College here organised an anti-ragging awareness programme for all the final year post-graduate students on Tuesday.
The Circle Inspector of Police, Narsapur Circle M Subba Rao participated in the programme as chief guest and advised students to know their responsibilities.
Students, in their tender age should have control over their mind and stay away from all vices, he said.
He disclosed different Sections of AP Government’s ‘Ragging Prohibition Act’ and the punishments in case of indulgence in ragging.
The guest of honor, K Chandra Sekhar explained how the students’ careers will be badly affected if cases are filed against them due to indulgence in ragging.
Students took an oath regarding anti-ragging at the end. The principal of the college Dr ARS Kumar presided over the function.
Director of the PG Centre Prof N Chinta Rao welcomed the guests. Dr R Pardhasaradhi, Head of MBA presented a report on the anti-ragging activities implemented by the PG Centre.
Dr Ch Srinivas, Director, HRD Centre proposed vote of thanks. Faculty K Sushil Paul, PW Syambabu, Dr P V Subba Rao, Mrs Shalini, Mrs Madhuri and Mrs Smitha participated.