- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
Backward status to Prakasam demanded by Jana Chaitanya Vedika
The participants at a round table conference organised by Jana Chaitanya Vedika here at press club on Tuesday, demanded to recognise the Prakasam district as eighth backward district in the state
Ongole: The participants at a round table conference organised by Jana Chaitanya Vedika here at press club on Tuesday, demanded to recognise the Prakasam district as eighth backward district in the state.
JCV state president V Lakshmana Reddy demanded to establish one institute out of 11 national institutes as mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act.
Former MLC KS Lakshmana Rao, Prakasam district development forum president Ch Ranga Rao, YSRCP city president Singaraju Venkat Rao, CPI city secretary Sayyad Sattar, additional collector (retired) Shamsher Ahmad, YSRCP farmers wing district president M Subba Reddy, Madiga Corporation Sadhana Samithi representative Kommu Kanakarao Madiga spoke.