Poster on flash mob programme of RPSF released in Rajahmundry
Municipal Corporation Commissioner Sumit Kumar released a wall poster relating to Flash Mob programme of Rajamahendravaram Protective Students Force RPSF here on Tuesday
Rajamahendravaram: Municipal Corporation Commissioner Sumit Kumar released a wall poster relating to Flash Mob programme of Rajamahendravaram Protective Students Force (RPSF) here on Tuesday.
RPSF proposed to conduct Flash Mob programme on September 2 to collect donations to help the flood victims of Kerala state.
BC women wing national president Kollivelsi Harika said that it was the duty of everyone to help the flood victims.
As a social responsibility, RPSF came forward to help the flood victims.
She appealed to the people to participate in the programme to help the needy.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh