- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Katha Minar book released in Vijayawada
Retired High Court Judge Naushad Ali has said that language is not limited for only one community or for one religion
Vijayawada: Retired High Court Judge Naushad Ali has said that language is not limited for only one community or for one religion.
He was the chief guest at the release function of book titled 'Katha Minar', a book of various writers with Muslim background from the year 2005 to 2018.
The book was compiled by famous Telugu writers Vempalle Sharif and Md Khadeer Babu.
He said that the stories of the book Katha Minar were easy to understand by common people.
Muslim writer and poet Khadar Mohiddin presided over the programme.
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan State project director G Srinivas said the people in the country should come out of the bad opinion that the Muslims do not have patriotism.
Editor of the book Vempalle Sharif said that contemporary Muslim stories were selected in the book which reflects Muslim community, their culture and tradition and their journey in the modern world.
Editor the book Katha Minar Md Khadeer Babu, writers B Ram Sundari, historian Sd Naseer Ahmed, ARASAM national secretary P Lakshminarayana and others were present.