- CBI secures Bengal Guv's nod to include Partha Chatterjee’s name in charge sheet
- INDvAUS: Ashwin is definitely part of our plans in case opportunity opens up due to injury, says Dravid
- Reforestation helps to build sustainable ecology in urban heat islands, says Pradip Shah
- Glenmark Pharma to sell 75% stake in life sciences unit to Nirma for Rs 5,651 cr
- Boeing Outlines Aatmanirbhar Bharat Future for P-8I
- Rajasthan CM inaugurates, lays foundation of development projects in Jaipur
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Showcases its Electrified Flex Fuel Vehicles to Promotes Holistic Approach to Sustainable Mobility, at ISBEC 2023
- SJVN share sale attracts Rs 1,450cr worth bids on 1st day
- York University, Canada with O.P. Jindal Global University aim to Strengthen Higher Education in India
- Prez Murmu says investment opportunities created in UP in last 6-7 years
Dr Kaladindi Mahesh Varma wins silver at Asian Figure Skating Championship
Dr Kaladindi Mahesh Varma, pediatrician at Andhra Hospital won silver medal at Asian Figure Skating Championship at Manwon, South Korea
Vijayawada: Dr Kaladindi Mahesh Varma, pediatrician at Andhra Hospital won silver medal at Asian Figure Skating Championship at Manwon, South Korea.
The championship started at Manwon on September 4 and concluded on September 14.
The Hospital managing director Dr PV Ramana Murthy, director Dr PV Rama Rao and other doctors congratulated Dr Mahesh on achieving the feat.
Speaking on the occasion on Friday, Mahesh said that he had been practicing skating since 1995 and had participated at many State, National and International championships.
He won 2003 Junior world roller skating championship at Argentina, 2004,10th Asian Roller Skating Championship, Akita, Japan 4th place, 2007 Senior World Roller Skating Championship, Gold coast, Australia and 2018 Asian Roller Skating Championship, Namwon, South Korea.