- Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan greets people on State Formation Day
- KCR recalls 14-yr struggle for Telangana
- Siddipet to boast world's first 3D printed temple
- Will bolster India-Nepal ties manifold: PM Narendra Modi
- BRS no to Oppn alliance
- Centre’s decennial gift to Telangana, AP
- Congress to attend Opposition meet on June 12
- Transport dept inflow to be dented by more than half
- Govt has its task cut out-an arduous one, indeed!
- After delay, Vande Bharat to connect Bengaluru, Dharwad
BJP to expose graft of TDP rule announced BJP party general secretary S Suresh Reddy
The BJP will expose the graft of TDP in the last four years of its rule, announced party general secretary S Suresh Reddy
Kakinada: The BJP will expose the graft of TDP in the last four years of its rule, announced party general secretary S Suresh Reddy.
Speaking to press persons at the venue of conduct of party state meet here on Thursday evening, the senior BJP leader said that the party would take up the programme from October in the entire state.
“We strengthen the BJP from booth-level and make ourselves as a force to reckon with for 2019 polls,” Suresh Reddy said.
“We expose the graft of larger amounts in all Central government schemes which the TDP claimed as its own.
As part of this programme, the party senor leaders S Devadhar and Muralidhar Rao will camp in AP for 15 to 20 days in October onwards,” he said.
Suresh Reddy hoped his party would perform better in the next polls in AP.
“We achieved power in Assam and Tripura with no earlier base in respective states,” he observed.
The party leaders, Yalla Dorababu, Nalla Pavan, Y Malakondayya and others were present.