- IOC corners more than a third of D6 gas in latest Reliance auction
- 30-plus countries to participate in Bengaluru Tech Summit starting tomorrow
- Producer Subhash Nuthalapati speaks high about ‘Atharva’
- Tamil Nadu to set up footwear park at an outlay of Rs 400 cr: Chief Minister Stalin
- Gold price climb Rs 100; silver unchanged at Rs 78,200 per kg
- Sri Lanka implements free tourist visas to nationals from India and six other countries
- Rupee recovers from record lows; rises 6 paise to settle at 83.34 against US dollar
- Stock markets close higher on fag-end buying; snap two-day losing streak
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot confident of Cong win in 5 states
- Jio provides voice, data services at Silkyara tunnel within 12 hrs
AP CS assures all benefits to municipal outsourced staff
The State government will provide all benefits to outsourcing employees of the Municipal department, said Chief Secretary Anil Chandra Punetha The Chief Secretary, along with Director General of Police R P Thakur, held a review meeting at his office on Tuesday through video conference
Amaravati: The State government will provide all benefits to outsourcing employees of the Municipal department, said Chief Secretary Anil Chandra Punetha. The Chief Secretary, along with Director General of Police R P Thakur, held a review meeting at his office on Tuesday through video conference.
He said that the government would protect the service matters of outsourcing staff. He also directed the officials to provide security for outsourcing staff whoever comes to duties during the present strike period.
He asked the higher officials to take help from the MLAs, the Corporators, the voluntary organisations and MEPMA teams by treating the sanitation work as emergency service.
He said that the government issued GO number 279 for benefit of outsourcing employees and they should work without believing rumours. He said that already the GO is being implemented in eight municipalities in the state, but no one was removed from the service so far.
DGP RP Thakur said that the government would give police security for workers whoever come there to work as group. He directed the municipal commissioners to take cooperation from superintendents of police in all districts.