- Two J&K Bills brought to give justice to those deprived of rights for last 70 yrs: Shah
- Fatty foods can dent body's ability to fight stress: Study
- PL Sector Report: Metals & Mining - Weekly Update – Domestic steel prices inched up a bit
- Embracing Technology in Learning and Development: How to Use Technology to Enhance the Learning Experience
- Mental Health Issues in Older Adults with Epilepsy
- BR Ambedkar Death Anniversary 2023: What is Mahaparinirvan Diwas? Facts About Babasaheb Ambedkar
- Microsoft Extends Windows 10 Support with Paid Security Updates
- Heavy rain in parts of Telangana, two killed
- Hero MotoCorp, Ather Energy join hands for 1st-ever interoperable fast-charging network
- Bengal school job scam: ED summons SSKM superintendent with Sujay Bhadra's medical reports
Titli Cyclone Effect : Will Modi Release These Funds?
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has demanded the Prime Minister Narendar Modi to release Rs1,200 crore as immediate relief for the Titli cyclone hit villages
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has demanded the Prime Minister Narendar Modi to release Rs.1,200 crore as immediate relief for the Titli cyclone hit villages.
Naidu shot off a letter to Modi and explained the cyclone had wreaked havoc in Vizianagaram and Srikakulam districts and the people were in need of help immediately.
He said that normal life has been paralysed and infrastructure took a beating in the two districts.
Agriculture, horticulture, private and public property were damaged under cyclone affect.
The total damage has been estimated at Rs.2,800 crore.