- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
- Hyderabad: CM KCR failed in solving ration dealers’ problems: Bandi Sanjay
- Salman Khan to host Big Boss OTT Hindi
AKNU convocation on Nov 28
Adikavi Nannaya University AKNU vicechancellor Prof Murru Mutyala Naidu has said that the second convocation of the university will be held at NTR Convocation Hall on November 28
Rajamahendravaram: Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) vice-chancellor Prof Murru Mutyala Naidu has said that the second convocation of the university will be held at NTR Convocation Hall on November 28.
Speaking to reporters here on Friday, he said the university Chancellor and Governor ESL Narasimhan and Minister for HRD Ghanta Srinivasa will attend for the convocation.
He said degrees would be given to the students who applied earlier in the convocation. As many as 18 Ph Ds, 24 Engineering, 162 Arts and Commerce and 125 Science degrees would be given to the students.
The convocation would commence from 10 am, he added. Further details can be obtained from the university website and advised the students to participate in the convocation.