- YS Jagan to Konaseema district tomorrow to attend Rapaka Varaprasada Rao son's wedding
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s ‘Animal’ teaser to be out on this date
- Actor Srikanth applauds upcoming Rajiv Gandhi Online Quiz Competition
- India's Internet economy to reach $1 tn by 2030: Report
- AP govt. holds a conference in Agriculture exports, says its aim is to increase farmers income
- JP Nadda Make A Count Of Changes Came In Country Since BJP Came To Power
- Chandrababu gets a grand welcome at NTR Trust Bhavan in Hyderabad
- ‘Flash’ creating tension in ‘Adipurush’ makers
- Heavy weight torpedo of Indian Navy engages an underwater target
- Extension of Suburban Rail Project to Mysore, Gauribidanur, Kolar: MB Patil
Judge promises speedy justice
Justice MS Ramachandra Rao of High Court has assured to put his efforts to deliver legal services as early as possible The people will trust the judiciary whenever they get quick justice from the courts, he said
Kakinada: Justice MS Ramachandra Rao of High Court has assured to put his efforts to deliver legal services as early as possible. The people will trust the judiciary whenever they get quick justice from the courts, he said.
Laying foundation stone to third additional district court here on Saturday, he said the advocates also should extend their cooperation to the judiciary for quick disposable of cases. The problems in the district court would be addressed, he said and assured to provide necessary facilities in the new court building.
The state government was striving to complete the construction of High Court building at Amaravathi. Steps also be taken to fill vacant posts in the courts, he added.Bar Association president K Satya Srinivasa Rao appealed to Justice Ramachandra Rao to arrange family court and SC/ST Atrocities court in the city which is the district headquarters.
District Judge N Tukaramji, judicial officers G Gopi Chand, Bar Association secretary MPS Bala Subramanayam and others were present.