- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
- Man killed in Delhi house collapse
- India, US can play key role in shaping geopolitical landscape of Indo-Pacific: Defence Secretary
- J&K Police evacuates critically-ill child amid heavy snow in Kulgam
- Exercise Milan has grown from 5 IOR navies to 50 navies across the Indo-Pacific: Indian Navy chief
- Players like Root should be told to play natural game: AB de Villiers on Bazball
- Islamabad United signs Guptil as replacement for Waseem
- 25mn Indians enter drinking age every year; premium brands gain traction: Absolut CEO
- Negotiations on at acquiring Paytm Payments Bank businesses as RBI deadline looms
See what Gadikota Srikanth Reddy did on the road...
YSRCP senior leader and MLA Gadikota Srikanth Reddy has shown that he is a true servant of the people and that he never baulks at helping those in need
YSRCP senior leader and MLA Gadikota Srikanth Reddy has shown that he is a true servant of the people and that he never baulks at helping those in need.
The Rayachoti MLA who was on his way to some programme found that a car had overturned near Gunshad of Bandapalle village in Kadapa. He immediately got down from his car and rushed out to help those in the vehicle.
He pulled out those trapped in the car. Then he called 108 services to shift the injured to the hospital. When the 108 services did not reach, he himself shifted them to the hospital in his car. He also stayed in the hospital for quite some time to ensure that the patients receive the best treatment.