- Rahul Gandhi to launch rural housing scheme in Chhattisgarh on Sep 25
- India, UN launch initiative for sharing nation's development experiences with Global South
- 2nd ODI: Prasidh takes two wickets before rain interrupts Australia’s run-chase in Indore
- Justice without power becomes powerless and power without justice becomes tyrannical: Shah
- The Road cum Rail bridge will be closed for a month from 27 for repairs
- Executive Education: Paving the way for future
- Municipal out sourcing staff and workers give a petition to MLA Abraham
- PM Modi praises German singer Cassandra Mae Spittmann for her melodic voice
- Asian Games: Mighty Japan end Indian men's hopes of winning a volleyball medal
- 'I want euthanasia', says visually-challenged ex-DU teacher after losing job
New president for Kisan Morcha in Guntur
Danaboina Sivaiah, hails from Ponnur, has been appointed as BJP Kisan Morcha Guntur district president
Guntur: Danaboina Sivaiah, hails from Ponnur, has been appointed as BJP Kisan Morcha Guntur district president.
BJP Guntur district president Nallabothu Venkata Rao issued orders to this effect and handed over the same to Sivah at a programme held in the BJP Guntur district office on Friday.
Speaking on this occasion, Sivaiah said that he will try to solve problems of farmers.
He further said that he will conduct campaign about schemes introduced by the Centre for the welfare of farmers and see that eligible will avail the scheme.
He said that he will conduct campaign about financial aid given by Centre for the development of the state and take steps to strengthen the Kisan Morcha.