- Junior engineer tries to flee during vigilance raid
- Dharmana seeks financial hub in Visakhapatnam
- Naidu arrives for darshan of Lord Venkateswara
- Upcoming Smartphones in December 2023: OnePlus 12, Redmi 13C, and more
- PL Sector Report: Metals & Mining - Weekly Update – Domestic steel pricing lagging behind
- PL Stock Report: Aster DM Healthcare (ASTERDM IN) - Event Update – GCC stake sale to unlock value - BUY
- Hyderabad: Low turnout in T polls
- SCR extends the 10 special trains services between AP, Telangana till December end
- Hyderabad: Poor voter turnout in Old City
- Viksit Bharat aims to reach vulnerable sections: Governor Abdul Nazeer
Capital Region Development Authority okays 15 acre land for Durga temple cottages
The Capital Region Development Authority CRDA has accepted the proposal of Sri Durga Malleswara Swami temple to allot 15 acres land in Amaravati capital for construction of cottages
Vijayawada: The Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) has accepted the proposal of Sri Durga Malleswara Swami temple to allot 15 acres land in Amaravati capital for construction of cottages. The officials of CRDA have given a favourable response to the proposal of Sri Durga Malleswara Swami Devasthanam Executive Officer (EO) V Koteswaramma in this regard.
The temple officials submitted the DPR (detailed project report) to the CRDA. As per the DPR, the VIP guest houses, cottages, staff quarters, open-air theatre, star park, shopping area, museum and parking space would be established in 15 acres of land.
The temple officials requested the CRDA to allocate the land in three locations Mandadam or Venkatapalem or Undavalli villages in Amaravati capital location. As per the plans, the temple management wants to complete construction of cottages in Amaravati in the next couple of years.