- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
NTR biopic produced by Balakrishna is incomplete, says Lakshmi Parvathi
YSR Congress Party leader N Lakshmi Parvathi said that NTR biopic of actor Balakrishna is incomplete as it did not include the real life of the last days of NT Rama Rao and observed that the one which will throw light on the entire life of Rama Rao can alone be considered as his original and real biopic
Tirupati: YSR Congress Party leader N Lakshmi Parvathi said that NTR biopic of actor Balakrishna is incomplete as it did not include the real life of the last days of NT Rama Rao and observed that the one which will throw light on the entire life of Rama Rao can alone be considered as his original and real biopic.
Speaking to the media at Tirumala after darshan of Lord Venkateswara, she said Rama Rao’s life was not a bed of roses, he suffered a lot in his early life and struggled hard to become an actor and to reach the position of the most popular matinee idol.
Similarly, in his last days too he was much distressed, anguished as he was subjected to humiliation, betrayal, backstabbing and even on tears many times when he was visited by his well-wishers.
Stating that she had not viewed Balakrishna produced biopic on NTR as she was not invited for the special screening of the film, she however observed that it is not the complete life history of Rama Rao without projecting the last days of his sufferings and sorrows.
“Balakrishna has no guts to show the sufferings Rama Rao experienced in the last stage of his life in his biopic film as it will cause anger to his brother-in-law and at the same time he cannot portray me as a villain as I will not keep quiet and sure to drag him to court with the evidences I have,’’ she said adding that even if Balakrishna produces two biopics they will not be complete and cannot reflect real life and history of Rama Rao.
She exuded confidence that Ram Gopal Varma biopic on Rama Rao will give the correct picture of his life and also bring an end to the false propaganda and character assassination going on since 20 years against her.
She said that she prayed to Lord Venkateswara to bring a new government in the State and to end the present corrupt and unjust one and to wipe out those who betrayed the people.
“I prayed to the Lord to shower his blessings on YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy and provide him a thumping victory in the ensuing elections’, she said adding that she joined in his party as he fought against Congress like N T Rama Rao who uprooted the good old party fromthe State.