- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
- Sharwanand Weds Rakshita In A Grand Ceremony At Leela Palace In Jaipur
Andhra University to offer B Tech in Marine Engineering for Naval staff
The Andhra University management has planned to launch B Tech programme in Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture for Indian Naval Officers
Visakhapatnam: The Andhra University management has planned to launch B Tech programme in Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture for Indian Naval Officers. At a meeting organised on Tuesday at Executive Council Hall, chaired by Vice-Chancellor Prof G Nageswara Rao, announced the course to be commenced from 2019-20 academic year. The programme will be offered by the Department of Marine Engineering, Andhra University College of Engineering (A).
Commanding Officer, INS Vishwakarma, Commodore Sanjiv Kapoor from the Indian Navy, Commodore Rajiv Sharma and Group Captain Shakti Sharma from Air Headquarters, New Delhi, attended to the meeting for admission of diploma programmes of 26 various technical trades and for admission of officers in Post-Graduation diploma in management programmes. Officers of the College of Air Warfare get admitted for MA in Political Science and Strategic Studies.
Prof M Prasada Rao, Rector, Prof K Niranjan, Registrar, Prof MVR Raju, Dean-Academic Affairs Prof P Srinivasa Rao, Principal, AU College of Engineering (A), Prof VVS Prasad, Head of Department of Marine Engineering SV Sudhakara Reddy, Controller of Examinations and Ujjwal Kumar Ghatak, Academic Advisor, AU-Defence Joint Education Programme, were present in the meeting.