- Delhi Liquor Scam case: Kavitha gets relief from Supreme Court
- Mulayam’s statue installed at SP's office, then removed on Nagar Palika Parishad's order
- Jala Deeksha of TDP leaders in Rajavolu
- BJP president Nadda prays at Lalbaugcha Raja in Mumbai
- Pharma industry needs to focus on innovative products to achieve global leadership: Mandaviya
- ideaForge and GalaxEye tie up to develop surveillance UAV
- AI helps detect imposters in UPSSSC examinations
- Heavy rain in Guatemala kills 32
- Rahul Gandhi to address 1st public rally in poll-bound MP on Sep 30
- Kakani Govardhan Reddy unveils wall poster carrying MSP of various agriculture products
Police Recruitment Board postpones fitness test
Guntur Range InspectorGeneral of Police KVV Gopala Rao announced in a statement that the physical fitness and running tests scheduled for the civil and Armed Reserve subinspectors and women deputy jailors candidates are postponed
Ongole: Guntur Range Inspector-General of Police KVV Gopala Rao announced in a statement that the physical fitness and running tests scheduled for the civil and Armed Reserve sub-inspectors and women deputy jailors candidates are postponed.
He announced that the candidates who should attend the physical fitness and running tests on January 25 should attend for the same on February 5 while those candidates who should attend on February 5 are asked to attend on February 6.
He asked the candidates to observe the change in the dates and attend the tests accordingly.