- Tourism spots to get facelift in Chittoor
- 36 persons to try their luck in Balapur Laddu Auction
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 28 September, 2023
- Tourism can be major growth driver of country, Mayor Sirisha
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Sept 28
- Wildlife scientists visits Tirumala walkway, inspects on setting up fencing
- Hyderabad: Police Drone teams monitoring Ganesh idol immersion closely.
- Hyderabad: Slowly Khairatabad Ganesh Shobha Yatra is proceeding
- Ganesh procession : Police Commissioner urges denizens to ‘stay indoors’
- New Delhi: Denying child’s affection to other spouse cruelty said Delhi High Court
ComedK entrance exam on May 12
ComedK, Uget and UniGauge eentrance examination will be held on May 12 for admission into engineering BE B Tech courses
Vijayawada: ComedK, Uget and Uni-Gauge e-entrance examination will be held on May 12 for admission into engineering (BE /B Tech) courses.
More than 180 institutions and 21 universities accepting ComedK and Uni-Gauge scores as this has become the second largest multi-university private engineering exam in India after JEE, said Dr Kumar, executive secretary ComedK on Friday.
Speaking on the occasion, he said that all candidates who have passed or currently pursuing 10 +2 /PUC / any equivalent exam as approved by AICTE are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
Applicants need to register atwww.unigauge.com or www.comedk.org on or before April 19.
The entire application and exam process will be online. A detailed process guideline on the online exam and application process has been made available to students at www.unigauge.com and www.comedk.org.
Aspirants will have the chance to appear for at least 21 private universities and 200 colleges in India, offering at least 40,000 engineering seats, thereby minimising the number of tests for students, says P Muralidhar, CEO, Era Foundation.
Dr Kumar, executive secretary of ComedK states, “Karnataka has been a pioneer in engineering education and ComedK has brought together private colleges in the state onto a single platform.
ComedK institutions have been promoting the cause of engineering aspirants for the last 14 years”.