- Children with mental health problems have poor mental, physical health
- ‘Devara’ shooting update: DOP Ratnavelu drops a key update on this NTR starrer
- Partial Lunar Eclipse: Tirumala temple to be closed
- Cleanliness of Vande Bharat Express taken up under ‘14 minutes miracle’
- Client-side encryption in Gmail now available
- History of Gandhi Jayanti
- Vijayawada: Tenant farmers demand ID cards
- Vijayawada: Take part in Swachhata Hi Seva voluntarily, people told
- Bing Chat Ads linked to Malware-Infested Software- Malwarebytes; How to Stay Safe
- Land reforms paving way for economy growth: Dharmana
Glowing tributes to freedom-fighters
District Collector Praveen Kumar has called upon the government employees to dedicate their services to the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for the cause of Indian independence
Eluru: District Collector Praveen Kumar has called upon the government employees to dedicate their services to the freedom-fighters who sacrificed their lives for the cause of Indian independence.
He hoisted the tricolor flag to mark the 70th Republic Day here on Saturday.
Speaking on the occasion, he said that striving hard to deliver best services to the deserved sections of society was the real tribute to freedom-fighters.
Collector Praveen Kumar distributed bank linkage loans to the tune of Rs 105.65 crore to 1,626 Self-Help Groups on the occasion.
He handed over Rs 41.13 lakh Stree Nidhi loans to members of 87 SHGs. He also distributed aids worth Rs 21 lakh to differently-abled and aged persons.
Later, the Collector also honoured freedom-fighters on the occasion.