- Army rushes to aid 500 tourists stranded after sudden snowfall in Sikkim
- Indian Navy provides medical assistance to Iranian fishing vessel
- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
- iCreate, Microsoft, IT Ministry to skill 11K innovators, startups in AI in India
- LCA Tejas to get futuristic weapons, sensors; MoU inked
- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
- From air connectivity to IMEC, PM Modi had 'productive meeting' with Greek counterpart: Official
- NTPC signs land lease pact for setting up Green Hydrogen Hub near Vizag
All set for pension distribution in Rajamahendravaram
Municipal Corporation Commissioner Sumit Kumar said arrangements were made to distribute pensions to all categories of beneficiaries in the city from February 1 to 6
Rajamahendravaram: Municipal Corporation Commissioner Sumit Kumar said arrangements were made to distribute pensions to all categories of beneficiaries in the city from February 1 to 6.
Addressing the staff at his at his office here on Tuesday, he directed the staff to complete the distribution of pensions up to 90 percent by February 3 and pensions should be paid from 6 AM to 6 PM.
Any lapses or negligence in the distribution of pensions would be viewed seriously, he added.
He appealed to the pensioners to take pensions in the said timings and cooperate with the respective staff.
Additional Commissioner NVVS Rao was present.