- Demand for a new formula to release Cauvery water in times of crisis: DCM DK Shivakumar
- Death toll from Nagorno-Karabakh fuel depot blast rises to 170
- Fresh Raj Bhavan-Bengal Secretariat tussle over Guv’s recommendations on VC appointment search panel
- Being born as girl in MP is curse, Cong slams Shivraj govt over Ujjain rape case
- India's resolute stand during Galwan stand-off made world take note of us: Army chief
- Arete: Revolutionizing Cyber Risk Management and Incident Response
- AP High Court halts arrest of Nara Lokesh in Skill development case till October 4
- Japan's unemployment rate at 2.7%
- Amazon Great Indian Festival starts Oct 8 with early access to Prime members
- Sip, savor, and delight: Coffee and donuts unite!
Devotees throng ‘Padamara Veedhi Jathara’
As part of the Padamara Veedhi Jathara, devotees in large numbers thronged the temple to offer prayers along with offerings such as Saddi Parvannam, Vadapappu and Panakam to Ammavaru and Pothurajubabu here on Sunday They lined up from early in the morning at the temple to give their offerings
Eluru: As part of the ‘Padamara Veedhi Jathara’, devotees in large numbers thronged the temple to offer prayers along with offerings such as Saddi Parvannam, Vadapappu and Panakam to Ammavaru and Pothurajubabu here on Sunday. They lined up from early in the morning at the temple to give their offerings.
Speaking on the occasion, former deputy mayor Ch Venkatarathnam informed that there was huge rush of devotees to submit the offerings to Mulanna Ammavarlu.
Kumbham is scheduled for February 10 followed by farewell to Ammavarlu on February 11. Elaborate arrangements were made to organise the event in a big way, he added.