- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
MLA Damacharla Janardhana Rao extends support to Swami Ramkishan
Ongole MLA Damacharla Janardhana Rao extended support to Swamy Ramakishan, who is on the indefinite hunger strike for the Special Category Status to the state for the last six days
Ongole: Ongole MLA Damacharla Janardhana Rao extended support to Swamy Ramakishan, who is on the indefinite hunger strike for the Special Category Status to the state for the last six days.
Swamy Ramakishan, claimed to be a disciple of Baba Ramdev, started his fast-unto-death six days ago for the SCS.
He blamed the politicians of the State for failure in mounting pressure on the Central government.
He said that the decision of his fast was to motivate others also to agitate for the SCS.
He announced that he will not leave the deeksha, until the Union government gives SCS to the state.