- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Transparency in SSA appointments demanded
Aspirants of employment in Sarva Siksha Abhayan in East Godavari staged protest at district Collectorate on Monday, seeking transparency in outsourcing appointments
Kakinada: Aspirants of employment in Sarva Siksha Abhayan in East Godavari staged protest at district Collectorate on Monday, seeking transparency in outsourcing appointments.
The aspirants demanded that the government scrap issued notification favouring outsourcing agencies.
The agitating aspirants demanded for appointments in SSA in mandals on merit basis.
The aspirants demanded immediate action on the issue without delay.
Later, they submitted a memorandum to district authorities.