Techno-cultural student fest on Feb 14, 15
VR Siddhartha Engineering College would organise a two day annual NationalLevel Intercollegiate TechnoCultural Student Fest AFOSEC on February 14 and 15, according to the Mechanical Department Head Dr N Vijaya Sai here on Monday
Vijayawada: VR Siddhartha Engineering College would organise a two day annual National-Level Intercollegiate Techno-Cultural Student Fest ‘AFOSEC’ on February 14 and 15, according to the Mechanical Department Head Dr N Vijaya Sai here on Monday.
He informed that about 12,000 students from various institutions from South India would participate in the event. He said that they would promote events like imagination, skill and diverse domains.
The main motto is to share the skill among the students, he said and added that DRDO scientist CVS Sastry would participate in the event and will address the mechanical engineering students participating in the fest.
- J-K: IT raid underway at a location related to Imran Raza Ansari
- Shatrughan Sinha 'Would Love To Interview' PM Modi But...
- Congress Politicising Balakot Air Strikes, Accuses Rajnath Singh
- Activists Seek Centre's Intervention In Pepsico's Case Against Farmers
- Jairam Ramesh skips court in Doval defamation case