Yoga centre inaugurated in Guntur
RVR JC Engineering College secretary Rayapati Gopala Krishna on Monday inaugurated Yoga and Meditation Centre on the college premises
Guntur: RVR & JC Engineering College secretary Rayapati Gopala Krishna on Monday inaugurated Yoga and Meditation Centre on the college premises.
Speaking on this occasion, he explained the significance of yoga and meditation in the life and added that yoga and meditation would distance mental stress and increase concentration of a person.
As a result, the person’s intelligence will develop. He urged the students to avail the facility provided by the district administration.
The college principal Dr Kota Sriivasa Rao said, “If we practise yoga and meditation, we will be able do difficult things easily.”
Yoga master P Ramakrishna explained significance of yoga and meditation and explained need to learn yoga and meditation.
The college president Dr Rayapati Srinivas, college registrar NV Sriniasa Rao were among those participated.
- Congress Politicising Balakot Air Strikes, Accuses Rajnath Singh
- Activists Seek Centre's Intervention In Pepsico's Case Against Farmers
- Jairam Ramesh skips court in Doval defamation case
- BJP insulting 130cr voters by questioning opposition's PM choice
- Trinamool war room and its strategy to counter BJP