- Tirupati: UPSC Civils prelims exams conducted peacefully
- Bengaluru: With full cabinet in place, pressure builds up on CM to deliver on freebies
- New Delhi: Education gets more accessible, India adopts global standards
- Srikakulam: Traders exploit cashew farmers by offering low price
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy meets Amit Shah in Delhi
- New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's monumental moment
- TDP in poll mode
- ISRO gears up for navigational satellite launch today
- New Delhi: Despite run-ins with Centre, Supreme Court has upheld its independence in last 9 yrs
- New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
Vice President lays stone for Tirupati runway expansion
The Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu has laid a foundation stone for expansion and strengthening of a runway at Tirupati airport on Wednesday
Tirupati: The Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu has laid a foundation stone for expansion and strengthening of a runway at Tirupati airport on Wednesday.
He praised the efforts of the State government in acquiring land for the purpose. He also lauded Minister for Civil Aviation Suresh Prabhu and former Minister P Ashok Gajapati Raju for developing the aviation sector in the state. Minister of State for Civil Aviation Jayanthi Sinha and others spoke on the occasion.