Baleno is ready to make a come back
Baleno is ready to make a come back. The next all-new product from Maruti Suzuki India will be the YRA(code-name), production of which has already begun at the company\'s Manser based facility.
The next all-new product from Maruti Suzuki India will be the YRA(code-name), production of which has already begun at the company's Manser based facility.
The model undergoing production is the Europe-bound Suzuki Baleno, which might get a different name in India upon its launch. Bound to make its debut at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show next week, the vehicle is expected to be launched in India by the end of this year.
While the European model will get a 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder, turbocharged Boosterjet engine, the India-bound model could be offered with a 1.3-litre multijet diesel engine and a more-powerful version of the 1.2-litre K-Series petrol unit.
The Suzuki Baleno is based on the Japanese carmaker's new-generation platform, which has been designed to efficiently increase vehicle's rigidity while reducing its weight via redesign of the under-body structure and optimising overall vehicle design including parts mounted under-body.
- Amid criticism by Opposition, Pranab Mukherjee hails Election Commission
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda