Mitsubishi starts a special service campaign in India
Hindustan Motor Financial Corporation Limited (HMFCL) has recently started with a ‘winter service campaign’ to service Mitsubishi cars.
Hindustan Motor Financial Corporation Limited (HMFCL) has recently started with a ‘winter service campaign’ to service Mitsubishi cars. The carmaker has also come up with a ‘Service Caravan’ that will travel to different places across the country for the maintenance of Mitsubishi cars.
This is a first initiative from the manufacturer in India where engineers from Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Japan (MMC) will take part in the activity. They will inspect the customer's Mitsubishi vehicle, analyse what work needs to be done and guide the technicians to get the repairs or replacements done. The condition of the vehicle will be thoroughly scrutinized through a 30 point inspection schedule.
Cars ranging from the Lancer to the Cedia, the Montero to the Outlander and even the Pajero SFX and Pajero Sport will be serviced during the campaign. HMFCL is also offering discounts and value added services during this activity with an aim of strengthening the customer relationship and delighting the customers through their services.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard