Datsun redi-Go offered in five colours
The Datsun redi-GO made its first ever public debut last month and this new hatchback is going to be positioned in the entry-level hatchback segment.
The Datsun redi-GO made its first ever public debut last month and this new hatchback is going to be positioned in the entry-level hatchback segment. Datsun has now revealed the vehicle’s fuel efficiency on its official website and it is a claimed figure of 25.17 km/l, which is pretty much going to draw a lot of eyeballs from potential buyers.
The Datsun redi-GO will also be offered in a choice of 5 colours – White, Silver, Ruby Red, Lime and Bronze Grey. The vehicle is based on the CMF-A platform that also underpins the Renault Kwid. However, the redi-GO is 25 kgs lighter than its cousin cum rival. The redi-GO also features a tall boy design.
Powering the Datsun redi-GO is the same 800cc petrol engine that also powers the Kwid. It produces 54 HP of power and 72 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The ground clearance of the hatchback is 185 mm which is the highest in its class. It measures a length of 3679 mm.
The Datsun redi-GO will be competing against the Tata Nano, Hyundai Eon, Maruti Alto and Renault Kwid. While the Kwid itself is priced very attractively, the redi-GO will supposedly have a slightly lower price point. Nissan couldn’t really sell the GO and GO+ in good numbers so it is going to be interesting to see how the redi-GO fares.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources